What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc., and allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with the Directive 2009/136/EC established in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI following the guidelines of the AEPD, we hereby inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are subsequently classified according to a number of categories. However, please note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Cookies types according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to how long they remain active
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie’s owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies types according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein
- Customisation Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that allow the management in the most efficient way of the advertising spaces that in their case the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that allow the management in the most efficient way of the advertising spaces that in their case the publisher has included in a web page. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow their responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website activity in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by service users.
Currently most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising or third party cookies on their computers. Users can extend original restrictions by preventing the entry of any type of cookie or remove such restrictions by accepting the entry of any type of cookie. In case the user is interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, they can configure their browser to that effect.
The consent made by the user by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies implies that the user is expressly consenting to the use of these cookies and can exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time by requesting them from CONGELADOS NORIBERICA S.A.
Following, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them can be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option to select in detail the cookies you wish to have installed on your computer. Specifically, users can usually accept one of the following options:
- To reject the cookies of certain domains;
- To reject third party cookies;
- To accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- To allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow you to know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
Information on how to set up the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools –> Internet Options –>Privacy –> Settings. For more information you can check Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools –> Options –> Privacy –> History –> Custom settings. For more information you can check Mozilla’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings –> Show advanced options –> Privacy –> Content settings. For more information you can check Google’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences –> Security. For more information you can check Apple’s support or the browser’s Help.